As part of [i3] Pivot, we are delighted to facilitate a business roundtable with our corporate partners, to share best practices in client engagement and servicing, as they support the asset owner community in the midst of the COVID-19 financial crisis.
To add colour to the discussion, contributors will include a diverse group of senior business and sales executives based in different cities, with responsibilities for distribution of a variety of investment solutions.
Discussion themes include:
- Engaging and supporting investors during these difficult times
- Client communication, especially in instances of bad performance
- Implications arising from changes in investor asset allocation
- Active vs passive
- Illiquidity, regulatory and fee concerns
- Mandates: Wins, losses and future opportunities
- Managing and motivating sales teams in a work-from-home environment
Enquire about this event