An exciting opportunity to build and manage an integrated marketing platform for client engagement
You will be responsible for designing, planning and co-ordinating investor marketing programs across a range of platforms (online and offline)
- A university degree, with prior experience in direct marketing, database management and online platforms. Knowledge of finance/investor sector is useful, but not essential
- Design, plan and implement all marketing and engagement programs, both online and offline
- Explore and integrate the use of new and traditional media to engage with senior level executives in the Asia Pacific region
- Manage database program, mine for patterns/ideas and construct client segmentation plans
- Resourceful, organised, self-disciplined, with attention to details
- Engage with external vendors and sponsors to build integrated and comprehensive campaigns
- Diligent, energetic and resourceful, with ability to work autonomously within tight deadlines
- Values integrity
As part of the application, include:
- Resume with current/expected remuneration
- Cover letter with 1-2 page critique of [i3]’s online presence: What’s good, bad or ugly?
Applicants need to be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
This is a Sydney-based role.
Enquiries: [email protected]