The role of a Conference Content Producer
- A unique opportunity to develop thought-leadership education programs to serve the investment management industry
- You will be involved in producing forums for senior executives in the investment management community in Australia.
- This multi-disciplinary role includes research, client engagement, marketing communication and project management
- A university degree, plus at least 2 years’ commercial working experience. Knowledge of finance/investment sector is an advantage, but not essential
- Analytical, inquisitive and the ability to implement focused research on issues of the day
- Excellent communication skills, encompassing interpersonal and copywriting
- Resourceful, organised, self-disciplined, with attention to details
- Confidence to deal with senior level executives
- A self-starter with a high level of energy and creativity. Thrives in a fast paced and sometimes uncertain environment
- Values integrity
- A life-long learner
As part of the application, include:
- Resume with current/expected remuneration
- Cover letter with 1-2 page critique of [i3]’s online presence: What’s good, bad or ugly?
Where relevant, include any past editorial work.
Applicants need to be Australian citizens or permanent residents.
This is a Sydney-based role. Some travel will be required.
Enquiries: [email protected]