The 4th annual Portfolio Construction Masterclass will enable the global investment management community to impart knowledge and expertise to senior executives of provident/trust funds in the Pacific Island and Oceania region. It will also serve as a platform peer-to-peer exchange and collaboration amongst these funds.
Organised with strategic partner, Pacific Provident Fund and Social Security Forum (PPFSSF), this educational program seeks to enable delegates to:
- Build a framework of investment governance for the fund
- Understand financial markets and implications for investment management
- Grasp the building blocks of portfolio management and investment
- Evaluate direct investments, valuation and co-investments
- Be empowered to engage and evaluate external service providers
This program will adopt a hands-on practical focus, coupled with interactive discussions. It will be delivered via a combination of presentations and panel sessions, investor case studies and role plays as well as delegate roundtable discussions.Register your interest for this event