Following the successful program in the last two years, the Investment Innovation Institute [i3] is once again pleased to convene the 3rd annual masterclass in 2017, in partnership with the Pacific Provident Fund and Social Security Forum (PPFSSF).
This educational program seeks to enable senior executives of provident/pension/sovereign/trust funds in the Pacific Rim and Oceania region to:
- Build a framework of investment governance for the fund
- Understand financial markets and implications for investment management
- Grasp the building blocks of portfolio management and investment
- Be empowered to engage and evaluate external service providers
This program will adopt a hands-on practical focus, coupled with interactive discussions. It will be delivered via:
- Presentations & Panel Sessions
- Investor case studies from other institutional investors in the region
- Delegate Roundtable Discussions
- Company Visits
To see the photo gallery of this program, please click here.